Friday, September 2, 2011

Infested With Evil


My house is infested with demons and evil creatures.  It all started when a portal straight into the pestilent fields of hell was opened one summer.
It started slowly.  One or two little imps crawled through and made a mess of things.  Slowly, more and more started pouring in.  Soldiers, guards, and warriors started to mark in with all the perfection of evil.
We tried to get a priest to exorcise the demons, but he was horribly overwhelmed.  He called a friend, though.
That man worked miracles.  He told us my house was the most demon infested he had ever seen.  He had to use holy bombs and a special demon hunting suit.
After he was finished, he told me a sealing ritual, and the materials I would need in order to close the portal.
It was working well for a while, but the forces of evil are not so easily stopped.
Eventually, the barriers I had put up according to the man's guidelines fell apart and were breeched.
Now this house is once again infested with these demons.  I can’t sleep at night.  The crawl and dance on me in my sleep.  They eat my meals and taint my food.
I need to find the number of that exterminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment