Monday, January 17, 2011

Can't Fail

I sit here, staring at the crowd of people around me. They chatter amongst themselves, almost unaware of my sleepy state.
After almost no sleep yesternight, I find myself having trouble holding onto reality; struggling to remain awake.
I can’t fail. Not until morning. Morning will come, and the crowd will clear out. These vile humans will shuffle along, returning from whence they came, leaving me alone. It will be then that I can flee.
I can’t fail.
I sit here, staring at the crow of people around me. They chatter amongst themselves, discussing my sleepy state.
After almost no sleep yesternight, I find myself a potential snack for these vile human beings. Morning. Must wait for it.
I can’t fail.
Can’t fail.
I sit here, staring at the crowd of creatures before me, my sleepy state allowing me to see these dream creatures for what they really are. They chatter amongst themselves, totally aware of my condition.
I am a tasty snack now.
Can’t fail.
Can’t…
…fail.



I sit here, staring at the crowd of people around me, chattering with them about this guy, about to fall asleep. He’ll be delicious.
He must fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment